If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, simply return it to us in its original condition within 14 days and we will exchange the item or refund the purchase price, less the original P&P cost.
Please follow these instructions when returning goods:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- State the order/invoice number and item(s) that you wish to return.
- State the reason for the return.
- Please indicate whether you would prefer a refund to the original payment method used or an exchange.
- State the preferred delivery address for your exchange (if applicable).
- Please make sure to package the return securely (in the original box) and include any paperwork.
- Packages must be returned at your own expense, and for your protection we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- You will be emailed the returns address upon request.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- CD or DVD that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
In the event that a fault occurs within 30 days of you receiving your order, we will offer either a repair, exchange or refund. If a fault develops after 30 days but within your product warranty period, we will offer a prompt repair service. Please return the item to our address with the original order attached once received we will contact you via email with the results and costs to repair.
In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault.